Thursday, January 23, 2014

KXM: Featuring Doug Pinnick(KINGS X), George Lynch(Dokken, Lynch Mob) and Ray Luzier(Korn)

This past week I found out that Doug Pinnick(KINGS X), George Lynch(Dokken, Lynch Mob) and Ray Luzier(Korn) will be working together, and releasing an album under the name KXM. I am personally a huge KINGS X fan and find that whenever Doug collaborates with other artists he brings that great soulful progressive hard rock sound along too. Now Lynch I respect as a guitar player, but I honestly can’t stand his work with Dokken. Those guys were the perfect example of a Hair Metal that lived in excess. Also, their videos were awful, especially “Dream Warriors”. I think Lynch will provide some killer riffs for KXM and the singer he is working with will not annoy me like Don Dokken. The guy from Korn is a surprise, however, I hear he is a big KINGS X fan. Never really got into Korn, but if he likes KINGS X, than he is cool in my book. Besides the title of this group I am really looking forward to hearing what these three talented musicians have to offer. Can’t wait for the album to come out, and I will definitely consider it for a review...possibly a video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment