Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Nile Album Officially Announced

    There is a new Nile album coming our way very soon. I don’t know if I should run around in excitement or hide under my table fearing that the end is near?
    Anyway, the band has officially announced that the new album will be released August 28th, 2015 via Nuclear Blast Records. Titled, “What Should not be Unearthed,” the album is set to be the group’s 8th official album. I am already interested in just the title of the album alone. However, I must be wary since the band’s last album, “At the Gate of Sethu,” was a slight disappointment. Although the album was the band’s highest charting album coming in at number 131 on the U.S. Billboard Charts, the album received strong criticism from the metal community. Still, I do not think the album was a total bust as I have heard certain album reviewers make it out to be. With this new Nile album I will go in with an open ear and pray to the Egyptian Gods that Nile unleashes a killer technical death metal release similar to past albums like, “Annihilation of the Wicked,” and “Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka.”
    So for all you technical death metal fans, mark your calendars for August 28th and read up of your ancient Egyptian history. Also, leave a comment below if you have an opinion that you would like to share about, “At the Gate of Sethu.” Did you like the album or were you one of the many critics who pissed on it like R. Kelly pissed on that girl and got away with it...Let me know?


No comments:

Post a Comment